MEDGRIDGE RETURN POLICY
As we try to please our customers, we advise that customers may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery if, for any reason, they find the order to be less than satisfactory, below are the medbridge return policies.
- Orders may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a complete refund minus applicable paid shipping and restocking fees.
- Please note that actual shipping costs will be deducted from refunds on orders that received FREE shipping.
- If the return is due to damages or an error on our part, we will send out a prepaid shipping label.
- Please note that orders that have passed 30 days of delivery are non-refundable.
- Return items must be clean, unused, and in the original packaging deemed for resale.
Please note that it takes between two weeks for the refunds to be received. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, also it takes 5 business days once the return is received to process your refund to your bank.
Medbridge customer service can be contacted by calling (267) 467 0727 (Monday through Friday – 9 am to 5 pm Eastern) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please kindly contact us with your order number and the product details, the customer service will help you.
Once an order has been processed and shipped, it cannot be canceled. Orders requesting cancellation after shipping are subject to all return policies mentioned above. Please contact customer service.
Medbridge ships within the United States and Canada with different couriers, including UPS, USPS, FedEx, and Dhl. When a customer placed an order, we will calculate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of the item’s weight and dimensions with the shipping options that the customer chooses.